Change Management for Driving Business Results
Managing Ourselves and Others through Change to Elevate Business Results
Are you looking for a way to better understand change management?
Large-scale change constantly confronts leaders and managers as they plan and execute strategy in their organisations. What they need is a comprehensive roadmap to manage the multi-faceted human aspects of change, helping them to transition critical stakeholders from Point A to B.
By driving alignment between leaders and those affected by change, organisations can enhance performance, reduce risk/cost and ensure teams successfully accomplish their objectives.
The Change Management for Driving Business Results course is the perfect way to learn how to lead and manage change in your working environment. This change management programme will help you understand what it takes to be successful in today’s ever-changing world, and how you can use that knowledge to improve yourself as well as those around you. You’ll also learn about the different types of changes that happen within an organisation, and how they affect employees at all levels.
This course will teach you how to navigate the different phases of change and help your staff do the same. It also emphasises reflection on what can be done individually or from management to facilitate transition through change processes including how to read and understand resistance, and turn unproductive energy into constructive influence within change processes.
You’ll learn about complex systems, human behaviour in relation to these systems, as well as strategies for navigating them successfully. The course is designed so that participants can apply their learning immediately in their work environment after completing it. There are no prerequisites required other than an interest in improving knowledge & skills related to managing people through organisational changes. Participants should have at least 3 years of experience working with people (not just technical expertise) before attending this training programme.
“Highly participative, practical and interactive programme to
navigate complex change processes for outstanding business outcomes”
By the end of this course you’ll be able to recognise when your organisation needs support during times of transition; develop a strategy for supporting employees during such transitions; identify key stakeholders who need information about upcoming changes; communicate effectively with all stakeholders involved; manage resistance by building trust between yourself and others impacted by change; maintain focus on business goals while addressing employee concerns related to organisational changes; anticipate potential problems associated with organisational changes & develop contingency plans accordingly; implement effective communication strategies that promote collaboration among employees throughout the entire process leading up until implementation day (i.e., rollout).
This workshop is highly recommended for Employees, Managers and Leaders at all levels, who are confronted with changes in their working environment or who want to initiate changes in their teams.
This course can also be designed for in company intact Teams or Project Teams facing a concrete change project.
By the end of this programme participants will:
Secure your place today
Highly participative, practical and interactive course, which includes opportunities to reflect on your own change experiences, to get input on different aspects of change in organisations. Discuss and receive advice on how to deal with volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. Learn practical tools and models to navigate the change processes that can be easily applied in the workplace.
Throughout the course, we will provide participants with tools and templates for each phase of the change management framework – a robust toolkit that can be used to lead the next change project.
- Learners will become familiar with the course, their classmates and the learning environment
- The orientation will also enable learners to obtain the contextual and technical skills required for the course.
- Contextualising and understanding change and change management
- Understanding how Individuals tend to react to change, why and therefore how to manage it
Distinguishing the VUCA elements, gives rise to how to deal with them
- Understanding how to Navigate the typical journey of change
- Explore the practical tools and models to navigate a change process in an organisation
- Case Study to Apply and Practice the Skills
Applying the learning to a ‘Real Work’ change, initiative or challenge, practicing the systemic and evidence approach to experiencing, leading and managing change
- Working with each learners’ Bridging work, to practice the tools and technique, as well enabling each learner to gain greater insight into their own change, initiative or challenge, and clarity about the next steps
- Preparing for re-entry into the workplace
Change Management for Driving Business Results (Modular):
Module 1 & Interval for Bridging Work
- 2-Full Consecutive Days (including coffee, lunch and tea breaks), which is followed by
- Five to six week-interval, which enables learners to apply their learning to their own work circumstance, thereby gaining valuable experience and highlighting any questions they may have regarding the content and their practice
Live Virtual Classroom:
- 4 Consecutive 3.5-Hour Sessions (including a morning and afternoon session running over two consecutive days). This will allow learners to take a lunch
break, away from their screens
- 5 – 6 week-interval, which enables learners to apply the learning to their own work circumstance, thereby gaining valuable experience and highlighting any questions they may have regarding the content and their practice
Experiential Application Sessions, working on ‘Real Work’ Change, Initiatives or challenges, enabling participants to more fully integrate their learning into their practice.
- 1-Full Day (including coffee, lunch and tea breaks)
Live Virtual Classroom:
- Two consecutive 3.5 -Hour Sessions (including a morning and afternoon session on the same day). This will allow for learners to take a lunch break, away from their screens
OD for Leaders and HR Professionals
Understand the overlap and dynamic tension between HR and OD, and how it can be used to improve organisational and employee effectiveness
Leading for High Performance
The People Side of Project Management
Engaging and mobilising the ‘melting pot’ of skills and capabilities